Saturday, October 15, 2005

She said yes!

On Saturday, October 8, 2005 I got engaged to the girl of my dreams! Here's how it went down: I called her around 11 and asked her to go to lunch with me. I then drove her to the base of Sugarloaf Mtn and we hiked to the top (it's only about a half mile). I was carrying lunch on my back and when we got to the top we had a nice picnic (phase 2 friendly) with wine and everything. The weather was perfect and the view was amazing. After eating, I told her all the things I liked about her and then asked her to marry me. Can you believe she said yes?! I am so blessed. We have been dating for over a year and a half and gone through a lot. She has helped me to grow as a man and closer to God. She is perfect for me. I am so happy! Just thought I would share. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

HOORAY! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully as officemate I'll warrant an invitation. (wink wink)

Derrick said...

YES! You're getting married!?! That's awesome!! Now you'll finally get to have PB&J sandwiches made for you whenever you want. That rules!