Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mud Water

Happy groundhog day everyone! That movie by the same name with Bill Murray is one of my favorite movies. I'm not sure why I don't own it...


This holiday also signifies the start of one of my favorite months of the year. Stout month! That's right, the Mountain Sun pub in Boulder declares February "stout month" every year. They save their best stout recipes until this month and reveal them all at once. They make about 8 - 10 of their own stouts and also bring in a bunch of delicious stouts from other breweries as well. Now, I really enjoy drinking beer, but stouts are probably my favorite style of beer, so I get really excited about stout month. I can't drink more than one or two per visit though, so I'll have to go a bunch of times this month in order to experience them all. Hey, maybe I should keep a record here of the beers I try and what I though of them...

No comments: