Friday, October 03, 2008

The Hard Questions Faced

My wife and I just started a new life group (aka small group, aka bible study) at our house and are very excited about the topic we will be discussing. We wanted a topic that would interest anybody that might come, whether a christian or not, so we decided to study the hard questions against the christian faith. We will be using Letters From a Skeptic by Gregory Boyd as a guide to our study and a help when we may become stumped. This book was read by my wife and I almost two years ago and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a collection of letters written back and forth between a father (the skeptic) and son (the apologist) about the father's objections against christianity.

I hope to be posting a summary of our discussions, or at least my opinions on the topics, and hope that you will enjoy following along. I welcome your comments and questions and will try to answer them as best I can. Here we go...

No comments: